Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
Published June 20, 2011 | By phillips321
So you’ve owned a box and now you want to exploit others using the first as a pivot. First thing to do is background your current meterpreter session:1234567meterpreter > background msf exploit(multi_handler) > sessions -l Active sessions =============== Id Type Information … Continue reading →
- Blinking Hell – Export Data Using A Keyboard
- Recreating pattern_create.rb in python!
- Injecting shell code into memory using python
- Raspberry Pi as a joke Hotspot
- Timelapse with the RaspberryPi
- Use .NET csc.exe to create a malicious EXE on locked down systems
- Simple python SSH brute forcer
- python tab completion
- GPU cracking reminder for hashcat on NVidia
- RaspberryPi + Webcam = mjpg stream / CCTV?