- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: make
So i had the 32bit binary version of NFSShell but i needed the 64bit version. Compiling this was simple once I had the required dependencies. 12345root@kali:~/Downloads/nfsshell-master# apt-get install libreadline-dev libncurses5-dev root@kali:~/Downloads/nfsshell-master# make gcc -g -o nfsshell mount_clnt.o mount_xdr.o nfs_prot_clnt.o nfs_prot_xdr.o … Continue reading
So on 21st May 2012 version 6 of nmap was released. Only issue is that they dont seem to release a deb package for it. No big deal we’ll just have to build our own (tested on BT5r2 32+64bit)… 1234567891011echo … Continue reading