- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: nmap
So I got thinking this weekend that I wanted a simple service to allow me to port scan myself from a remote location. I decided I could SSH on to a box but then i’d need to transmit creds etc… … Continue reading
So I decided to write a simple python port scanner but I wanted it to support to TCP, UDP, port ranges (22,23,135-139,443,445,3389 etc) and IP ranges(192.168.0.1/24, 192.168.10-20, example.com) I also wanted to limit the libraries I used for use on … Continue reading
So on 21st May 2012 version 6 of nmap was released. Only issue is that they dont seem to release a deb package for it. No big deal we’ll just have to build our own (tested on BT5r2 32+64bit)… 1234567891011echo … Continue reading