- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: hashcat
So you’ve got oclHashcat and you want to practice cracking hashes but you’ve got no hashes? Fear not! There are hashes listed below for you to play with or if you would like to generate hashes yourself download my perl … Continue reading
So I noticed whilst web app testing that would receive a cookie with a value called bIPs: 709aed354747fda133a5da28dbed60e7 95eb48ad7eae5c0aa9766f0258ae8a35 Looks like it’s using a big IP load balancer. I noticed it was MD5 and that was confirmed by finding the … Continue reading
We need to capture the WPA 4 way handshake in order to perform an offline GPU attack. For this demo we’ll be using an Alfa AWUS036H wireless card under Backtrack 5 R2 64bit. Now I could go in depth about … Continue reading