- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: hash
So in order to teach myself how to create multi-threaded python apps I decided to have a go this morning at writing a simple MD5 bruteforcer (using a wordlist). The way this works is that you create worker threads and … Continue reading
OK, so at my work place we’ve just got some new laptops and they have a proper GPU for a change (we’ve in the past had intel GPUs). I was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to be given the job … Continue reading
So Linkedin hashes have recently been leaked onto the net, and plenty of people have been cracking them. Meanwhile eHarymony passwords were also leaked! The hashes are here and a quick download is all thats needed. wget them to prevent … Continue reading
So I used a test script made by atom a while back to create a bit of code that outputs a hash for a given password. It didn’t support stdin so I thought I would update it, and here it … Continue reading
So you’ve got oclHashcat and you want to practice cracking hashes but you’ve got no hashes? Fear not! There are hashes listed below for you to play with or if you would like to generate hashes yourself download my perl … Continue reading