- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: cracking
So I’ve been out of the GPU cracking game for a while as I’ve been running a MacBook on OS X. After doing a little digging tonight and reading up on the latest version of hashcat (v3.00) it became apparent … Continue reading
OK, so at my work place we’ve just got some new laptops and they have a proper GPU for a change (we’ve in the past had intel GPUs). I was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to be given the job … Continue reading
Quiet often people ask me to bruteforce a hash for them. My usual response after the obligatory; where did you get the hash from? is “I’ll run a few dictionaries against it unless you provide me with a charset and … Continue reading
We need to capture the WPA 4 way handshake in order to perform an offline GPU attack. For this demo we’ll be using an Alfa AWUS036H wireless card under Backtrack 5 R2 64bit. Now I could go in depth about … Continue reading