- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: ocl-hashcat
So I’ve been out of the GPU cracking game for a while as I’ve been running a MacBook on OS X. After doing a little digging tonight and reading up on the latest version of hashcat (v3.00) it became apparent … Continue reading
So I noticed whilst web app testing that would receive a cookie with a value called bIPs: 709aed354747fda133a5da28dbed60e7 95eb48ad7eae5c0aa9766f0258ae8a35 Looks like it’s using a big IP load balancer. I noticed it was MD5 and that was confirmed by finding the … Continue reading