- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: hashcat
So I’ve been out of the GPU cracking game for a while as I’ve been running a MacBook on OS X. After doing a little digging tonight and reading up on the latest version of hashcat (v3.00) it became apparent … Continue reading
So the Juniper Netscreen/SSG ScreenOS password hash is a bit of a hidden mystery. I had in my hand the config of a Netscreen device and I wanted to perform a reverse of the password hashes to see if they … Continue reading
So Linkedin hashes have recently been leaked onto the net, and plenty of people have been cracking them. Meanwhile eHarymony passwords were also leaked! The hashes are here and a quick download is all thats needed. wget them to prevent … Continue reading
So today oclHashcat-plus-0.08 was released by atom. As I like to play with oclHashcat I thought it would be a good idea to update, but this also meant that I would have to update to the catalyst 12.04 drivers. Before … Continue reading