- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: md5
So the Juniper Netscreen/SSG ScreenOS password hash is a bit of a hidden mystery. I had in my hand the config of a Netscreen device and I wanted to perform a reverse of the password hashes to see if they … Continue reading
So in order to teach myself how to create multi-threaded python apps I decided to have a go this morning at writing a simple MD5 bruteforcer (using a wordlist). The way this works is that you create worker threads and … Continue reading
So I wanted a quick way to create an MD5 sum of all the files recursively in a directory so i wrote a quick python script to do this. Basically run the python file and provide the directory you want … Continue reading
OK, so at my work place we’ve just got some new laptops and they have a proper GPU for a change (we’ve in the past had intel GPUs). I was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to be given the job … Continue reading
So Linkedin hashes have recently been leaked onto the net, and plenty of people have been cracking them. Meanwhile eHarymony passwords were also leaked! The hashes are here and a quick download is all thats needed. wget them to prevent … Continue reading