- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: python
So I decided to write a simple python port scanner but I wanted it to support to TCP, UDP, port ranges (22,23,135-139,443,445,3389 etc) and IP ranges(192.168.0.1/24, 192.168.10-20, example.com) I also wanted to limit the libraries I used for use on … Continue reading
So we have found the base64 string “SGVsbG9Xb3JsZCE=” on a locked down workstation and we want to decode. Quite often we don’t have access to tools so here’s a list of ways to decode the string using various languages. Python … Continue reading
So the Juniper Netscreen/SSG ScreenOS password hash is a bit of a hidden mystery. I had in my hand the config of a Netscreen device and I wanted to perform a reverse of the password hashes to see if they … Continue reading
So not so recently support was added to metasploit for a native python meterpreter. The cool thing about this is that the victim only needs to execute a few small lines of code. This means that if you’re performing a … Continue reading