- Recovering an activity from a Garmin 920 XT Forerunner
- hashcat on OS X – getting it going!
- PHP NMAP Scan Page
- Hacking the ATN X-sight – part1
- NFSShell on Kali Linux 2.0
- Auto disable/enable OS X WiFi
- OS X AutoVPN Reconnection App
- Server 2016 – WTF no GUI??? Simple fix!
- Quickly finding strings in process memory space
- Python Port Scanner – nmap.py
Tag Archives: dictionary
So I wanted to identify quickly character frequency in a text file and quickly throw this out as a bar chart. As I enjoy python it made sense to code it in python. The bar chart uses the pyplot bits … Continue reading
So Linkedin hashes have recently been leaked onto the net, and plenty of people have been cracking them. Meanwhile eHarymony passwords were also leaked! The hashes are here and a quick download is all thats needed. wget them to prevent … Continue reading
I have wrote an automated WPA cracking script (matts-wpacrack.sh). Let me know if you have any improvements. 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140#!/bin/bash # wpacrack.sh v.1.1 # Create by Matthew Phillips # New versions can be downloaded from www.phillips321.co.uk # VERSION="1.1" # This tool requires … Continue reading